I LOVE days off when we aren't running around doing errands but just spending time together as a family. This Labor day was just such a day. We started the morning off going to the beach with my sister and her family. We tried out Zac's new canopy he got for his birthday so Ellie had a little shade. When I asked Noah what he liked best, chasing the birds or building the sand castle he replied "playing with that girl...I love her."(He found a girl his age and they chased a ball around together.) It was the perfect way to spend the morning. We then hung out at home for a little while and went to my sisters for delicious shredded pork my mom made. Here is the boys who studiously built their castle. Ellie totally relaxed and asleep at the beach...my Florida girl.
I didn't see the original post about Zac chasing a girl around but I am glad that Noah FINALLY found someone! I mean, after all the doubt everyone had about "is there any girl out there that's good enough for him" ... what a blessing that he is in love!! Cute kid!
3 comments:
Miss V: I'm surprised you let Zac chase a girl his own age; you're getting quite liberal in your parenting years.
What a good wife you are! I don't think I'd let Marcelo chase a girl his own age. ;) That was a hilarious typo!
I didn't see the original post about Zac chasing a girl around but I am glad that Noah FINALLY found someone! I mean, after all the doubt everyone had about "is there any girl out there that's good enough for him" ... what a blessing that he is in love!! Cute kid!
Post a Comment