This post is going to have many similar looking pictures of our little love bug but she is just too dang cute!I'll try to break them up with some info.
Weight-15lbs 13 oz-50th%
length- 27.5 inches-97th% (Dr.said she is as long as a 9 month old....not wonder those 6 month jumpers don't fit!)
Head...not sure but was 50th%
Ellie always sleeps on her side. As soon as I lay her in her crib she immediately rolls over and faces the back wall.
She cut her first tooth on her bottom left. The one right next to it is just a few days behind.
She is still very attached to me especially at home. I have to be sitting right next to her(on the floor, doing nothing else) or holding her. She has never spent more than 30 seconds in an exersaucer/jumper. I can think of worse ways to spend my day.:) On the weekends though, if Zac gets her up she is good with him until she hears my voice or sees me. I totally take advantage of this to sleep in a little.
She sleeps from 7/7:30 and then wakes between 2-3 to eat and goes back down until 6:30-7:00ish.
She does not like any of the baby food she has tried. Green beans, peas, squash....hopefully as she continues it will get better.
Latest mode of transportation is rolling...everywhere, I don't even bother with putting a blanket down.
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!






1 comment:
B E A U T I F U L !!!!!
Post a Comment