Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Green Meadow Farm


We made our annual trip to the petting farm on steroids. Again it was so much fun. Noah was a little more apprehensive this year but managed to still have a crazy fun time. Zac took the day off and we all enjoyed the time together. Get ready for picture overload


I was able to meet up with a friend from UF that just moved back to Florida. It was fun to see her and meet her cute kids.

Meet Sweet Lips


Ellie was so good the whole time and even took a nap!

Noah's favorite place was definitely chasing the ducks.



He also loved feeding the goats. He would laugh as they licked him.


He so did not want to hold the baby chick but I was proud of him for conquering his fear.


This is as a good as a family picture gets these days.





Ellie not too sure about the chickens.

This was a cool looking chicken.



Noah with his best bud Kent.



Noah loved riding the horse all by himself.













!

3 comments:

Shantel said...

I just love your cute family. Noah is looking so grown up and I can't wait for you and Ellie to come visit...not long now!!! Love you!

Maren said...

Thanks for inviting us. Had a great time!

Gramme said...

I love all the pictures but the "family" one has to be my favorite.....can't wait to see everyone! Lots of Hugs!!!