My Noah turned four and had his first ever birthday party. He chose a pirate theme and we had a great time with it. Here is the decor of the party. I will post events later. Several signs as you entered
Daddy drew a map for pin the x on the treasure game The food The cake....my sister baked the cupcakes and I decorated it to look like an island. Invitations
What a fun time (and talented Mommy and Daddy) I am sure he will remember that party for a long time. Glad you are back in Blogging business! We have missed the pictures!
2 comments:
What a fun party! Those invitations and the watermelon ship are amazing!
What a fun time (and talented Mommy and Daddy) I am sure he will remember that party for a long time. Glad you are back in Blogging business! We have missed the pictures!
Post a Comment