My little guy is in VPK! He goes to pre-school every day from 9-12. He LOVES school and has a really nice teacher. He was most excited about having a fish in the classroom and came home telling me all about how the fish breathes from "here" (as he points to his neck) and not their mouths. He was most disappointed that his BF from last year, Ellie was not in his class. He did tell me that he gave her a kiss though. After further investigation I found out it was a kiss he blew to her across the hall. Lets stick to those for a LONG time! We are going through some adjustments with the routine and his lack of sleep but he is excited for school every day like the big kids. I however am really missing him being home with me. Ellie is not quite the talker yet so it is really quiet. I am glad he is off exploring and doing fun things though.
He's in a don't smile for the camera phase.






No comments:
Post a Comment