Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mothers day

For mothers day I was invited to Noah's classroom for a tea party.  He was so excited to have me come and kept telling me he made me surprises (but wouldn't tell me what they were which is hard for him.) As I approached the classroom the teacher sent Noah out to greet me with some flowers.  He then took me to my seat that was decorated so lovely and scattered with gifts.  The children sang a few songs (including God Bless America..?...) Then had us open our gifts  Included was a book of rhymes about his hand prints for each month which was so sweet.  Then he asked me what I would like to eat and served me a plate full of yummy fruits and muffins. Each child mad a portrait of their mom ( Noah said it was me in the attic) And they had the teacher write on the back what made us special.  Noah's answers were 1. She snuggles with me and we hug and kiss each other. 2. We love each other. 3. She lets me have play dates. I love one on one time with this sweet boy and enjoyed it so much! H is one cool kid!


1 comment:

Brodrick - Viera / Cocoa said...

Good looking Mom and son!

Thanks for being such a great mom!

:)