Our little one has decided to finally join the world of mobility! It has taken him a little while to find the motivation but he has finally rolled over! He has to work pretty hard at it (which is really fun to watch!) Hopefully he will find more contentment with this new found freedom. Hip hip hooray for Noah!!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Leo the Late Bloomer
Our little one has decided to finally join the world of mobility! It has taken him a little while to find the motivation but he has finally rolled over! He has to work pretty hard at it (which is really fun to watch!) Hopefully he will find more contentment with this new found freedom. Hip hip hooray for Noah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
HEY! Your poll is closed but we are voting on HOUSTON! Come this way to the Promised Land. Forget Milk and Honey, lets have some Mel's and BBQ.
I knew he'd finally make it over that big tummy of his. How are you? I miss you! I'm finally somewhat back to normal. Let's chat!
Post a Comment