So, here are ten things about Noah that you may or may not know!
1. Noah can make the coolest throat noise...sounds kind of like he's scratching his throat but different...he didn't just get his good looks from his dad!:)
2. He is very very affectionate especially with his mama. He thinks he's giving kisses but just opens his mouth really big and presses in against my cheek resulting in lots of slober.
3. He has just been introduced to finger foods and has a fond liking for baby mum mums. He digs the gerber puffs but doesn't put them in his mouth unlike every other object he shouldn't put in his mouth!
4. Noah was almost named Mason Scott.....guess we'll have to wait to have another boy for that one.
5. Everyone always thinks Noah is a girl. We thought it was just those crazy British folk but even after returning to the USA people refer to him as a girl...hello he's dressed in blue! Must be all the hair...and great eyelashes!
6. When allowed to dig through the diaper bag to occupy him at church, he can skillfully select and pull out every item that is NOT a toy.
7. He has two bottom teeth, and mom has many teeth marks on her shoulder as a result.
8. Noah is a great shopper in the clothing ailse. He runs his hands along all the fabrics and pulls on all the clothing until the come off the hanger and land in his lap....should I be worried?
9. He still only takes 2 30-40 minute naps a day but sleeps from 7:30-6:30 straight at night. I keep thinking he'll eventually stretch the naps but at 9 months already I think I am just kidding myself!
10. My obsession with Noah has quickly taken over my blogging so I will try to write and document other events going on...he's just too dang cute!
Noah tags Branson, Audrey, and Sammy






6 comments:
No haircut yet, huh?
He is so cute. We can't wait to see him. Good job on him sleeping through the night. I'd take short naps over staying awake at night any day.
I'm assuming you were talking about my Sammy when you tagged us? I was actually going to write about Sammy soon. It's his birthday at the end of the month. He misses you guys. He still always talks about going to Zac and Nessa's house.
We got our tickets to visit you guys. We can't wait. I wish we could bring the boys, but it will be a nice break without them.
Thanks for sharing.
Hey Vanessa your little Noah is so dang cute! I loved hearing fun things about him!
He doesn't look like a girl!
Everyone always thinks Ethan is a girl, too. I am guessing it's the hair. Do people think only baby girls can have lots of hair?
He's a cutie.
hey brodricks! what a cutie!! i loved having a little boy first. they are just your little buds and they sure love their mommys. how is life in florida??
Asher wasn't much of a napper until about 9 months, so don't give up hope!
Post a Comment