Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Tell All- Favorites

I have really been slacking on my Tuesday Tell All posts. Now that life is getting somewhat normal and routine again I hope to keep up with it better. Today's topics was Hometown Favorites.

Favorite Place To

grab lunch-I love to eat out anytime. Some regulars are Quiznos and Moes

go for Date night-Date night? Are you kidding me? My husband and I have been on one date in 9 months since Noah was born. That was to the temple so I guess that would have to be the favorite! We actually get to go again this Saturday thanks to my mom baby-sitting. Hopefully we will have more regular dates once we have a couch for a baby-sitter to at least sit on! Normally I love the simplicity of going to dinner and playing games with friends.

pick up some creative goodies-Not sure if this qualifies but I have recently discovered and fallen in love with Ikea!

keep the kids busy-Going on errands is about the only way to entertain Noah so we do that every day. Also he loves to be outdoors so walks are always good.

get wet-We live about 10 minutes from the ocean but I am terrified of it. I'd have to say my sister's pool (2 miles away). Even better when they get it heated next week!

buy a treat-Love me some ice cream so maybe Cold stone, or Sams club (wish it were Costco but no go here in our area)

shop for fun-Definately Target. I could honestly go every other day and spend a few hours!

get some fresh air-We live in a nice area with a lot of lakes and lately many sand hill cranes and their babies. I enjoy taking Noah for walks by the water and looking for the cute little fuzzy babies!

splurge- Lately it has been furniture stores..Pottery Barn...ok, that's more than a splurge but Love it!

drive for a weekend away-We got to Orlando ALL THE TIME. Soon we hope to go to St. Augustine for a more fun get away with some friends (That's you Amanda!)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I wish I could live at Pottery Barn. :-)

And IKEA is awesome.

I think I do actually live at Target. Is it bad when the checkers know you?

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you guys are fully adjusted to the American Dream again! I hope all is well after the surgery. At least that happened in the US. Sounds like you are settling in to the new house. We are jealous of your Pottery Barn shopping. Not a whole lot of that happening here.

- Beth and Greg

Amanda said...

I can hardly wait to visit all of your favorites. We are so excited to see you guys. Even we do end up playing cards all night. I wish we could bring the boys. They don't really know yet that we're going without them. The important thing is that we're bringing Addi to see her boyfriend.

Clark wants me to make an itinerary for our time there. Would you mind emailing me some suggestions and thoughts on what we should do. We are renting a car and will be staying at Clark's hotel the first couple of nights, but then we're all yours. I hope you can handle us for that long.