Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Life in Numbers

I stole this idea from my friend Alicia.

1-week until my in-laws come for a visit.

2-men in my life that I adore, Zac my sweet and amazing husband and Noah my very active and adorable 10 month old.

3-months Zac and I lived in a tepee as newlyweds

4-brothers and sisters as well as brother in-laws

5-years Zac and I have been wedded in eternal bliss.

6-states/country lived in

7-jobs I've had

8-flights Noah has been on in 10 months

9-weeks living in our house

10-times Zac and I moved before finally settling and buying our home!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a cute idea. I don't know if I'd be able to remember things as well as you did. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

The Cersey Family said...

Hey Vanessa and family! I just recently tracked down Stacia and through her I have found you! Wow, belated congrats on having such an adorable son! I hope you guys are doing well. I am new to the blogging world, so I don't know if there is link I can click to email you or not, but I'd love to catch up with you. I think you can email me through our blog. Anyway, its good to see your smiling face. - Kristina