So, the time has come. Too many tugs and pulls and the constant boring ponytail look, the time has come for "the cut" So, not quite the soccer mom yet but working towards it. Still figuring out how to do the short look but must say it feels great to not have the little one yanking out each hair!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The mom cut
So, the time has come. Too many tugs and pulls and the constant boring ponytail look, the time has come for "the cut" So, not quite the soccer mom yet but working towards it. Still figuring out how to do the short look but must say it feels great to not have the little one yanking out each hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
It took me a second to recognize you at Target the other day, and it was the cut! It looks great on you! You're a very stylish mom.
I love it. When I first read the title I had a hard time imagining what you would look like with short hair. It really is darling.
So, has Noah had his hair cut yet?
You look so cute! Wow Your hair seems to be a lot darker than it used to. Your looking pretty sexy!
Remember when you toyed with the idea of cutting it in high school? I thought you would have looked cute in it then and you definitely look cute with it now. Congratulations on taking a huge step!
Oh my! He is beautiful Vanessa. I haven't looked at your blog in a very long time. I wish I were there to photograph him. Those eyes. Those cheeks.
cute hairdo also....did you darken the hair also. Or is it a post pregnancy change? :)
It was bound to happen...welcome to the club!
Post a Comment