Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of those days

So today has been one of those days....This morning Zac went out to the car to go to work and...surprise it wouldn't start. So a few attempted jumps later, a tow truck and three hours of shopping in the avenues while we waited for a diagnosis we get the verdict. It's a dead battery, not a super big deal. However, we had the ac checked 2 weeks ago and filled it with freon and they put dye in to check for leaks. Sure enough there is a leak in the air compressor and the cost for that is $1400! This is a ten year old 2 door saturn coupe that is not even worth that much! Talk about frustrating. However for the $200 of towing, and fixing the battery I got to spend half the day with Zac....Priceless! We have such a good time together even if it revolves around a jacked up car!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I am sorry. I hate car troubles. Ryan and I have had our share, too, and they are such a pain.

Leslie said...

OH my !! $1400. I hate car problems with a passion