Monday, June 2, 2008

In All Honesty


We are a little concerned for the welfare of our son. The duration of his 10.5 months of life he has been endlessly mistaken for being a girl. We see all boy but I do admit in this picture he looks maybe a little bit girl"ish". Honest opinions are needed so no offense will be taken, do you think we need to cut his hair?

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

You could just draw a little mustache on him and see if that does the trick. ;-)

His hair is adorable, so don't cut it unless you want to. But if you do want to, I hear that Jennifer T. does a very good job.

Amanda said...

First of all, I love the blog background.

You know I love Noah, but sorry, he totally looks like a girl in that picture. The time is way overdue for a haircut.

How's it going to look if he has longer hair than his girlfriend. Which isn't hard, by the way.

Leslie said...

I love it, but I've always loved longer hair on boys. It will ok. Strangers mistake little girls in pink dresses for boys so what do they know?

Tami said...

Do Not I repeat Do NoT cut his hair. THe second you do your little baby will turn into a boy. From my experiance as a hair dresser I promise you will regret it if you do. He is so dang cute and his hair only adds to his cuteness. Dont do it.

Lillian J. White said...

Hey, Sicily wears the most adorble headbands with big flowers and some lady asked me if my baby was a boy or girl....people are just mindless much of the time. So, cutting it for differentiating purposes ALONE would be a mistake, i agree. However, i think nothing is more handsome that a little man with a clean cut look...just the way i was raised. He is adorable and will still be adorable regardless of his hair style...your call! I wanna see pics if you cut it though! We are getting Brielle's hair cut tomorrow... more tangles and endless ponytails.....can't wait!

Lillian J. White said...

yeah, so that was meant to be a "NO.... more tangles and endless ponytails."
:) love your guts!

Erika said...

I love his hair! Maybe you could just trim it a little. Whatever you decide, he is so dang cute!

I love the background, too.

Brodrick - Viera / Cocoa said...

DON'T CUT HIS HAIR!!! MAYBE IT WON'T GROW BACK AND HE WILL AS BALD AS HIS FAT 'OL DADDY!!!

sethbrod423 said...

i say let it grow ... but i am just the uncle who he has never met so what do i know. zac does have a point, though ... what if it doesn't ever grow back and he becomes bald like the rest of us handsome devils ... but you are the mother and will ALWAYS know best for him. patti has always known best for me ... just listen to the whisperings of the spirit and of your husband (... because he is anti-haircut) ... all my love!

Heather said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love his hair, but it does make him look a little girly in that picture. I think you would be sad if you cut it now.

The Cersey Family said...

I will admit he is a very pretty boy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that (unless he starts to wear dresses and play with mommy's makeup). Anyway, we cut Jackson's hair when he was about that age and even though it did make him look more grown-up it was really stinkin' cute. Besides, no matter how hard you try you can't keep them babies forever. Bottom line is do what you think would look best. You really can't go wrong either way regardless of what other people tell you. Mom knows best.

Alicia said...

He is very cute, but I think it's time for a haircut--of course Jon and I cut our boys' hair as soon as it starts to look long at all, so maybe we are not the best people to ask:)