I have been tagged twice so those of you who are dying to know more about me, read on.
8 Things I'm passionate about
1. Zac
2. Noah
3. Extended family
4. The Gospel
5. Good Food
6. Bargain shopping
7. Target
8. Logic
8 words or phrases I say too often
1. That's not for babies.
2. Yay Noah!
3. I Love you
4. He's really cranky
5. We don't throw food
6. Hey babe (as I call him at work all the time)
7. Good job Noey
8. I'm sorry (should be nicer and not need to say it so much!)
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Do work in 60 temples with Zac
2. Serve at least one mission with Zac
3. See my children go on missions and marry in the temple
4. Travel more
5. Find a passion (other than my family)
6. Go to graduate school
7. Document my children's lives
8. Better myself
8 things I have learned from my past
1. Change doesn't always have to be traumatic
2. Every place you live has good and bad things, make the most of it
3. Parenting is a lot harder than ever anticipated
4. Following gospel principles prevents heartache
5. Life gets so much better after high school
6. If you think someone/their life is perfect you simply don't know then well enough
7. My memories are not at all attached to material items
8. Marriage isn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be
8 places I would love to see
1. Africa
2. Egypt
3. Vietnam(Yup Zac)
4. Jerusalem
5. New Zealand
6. Costa Rica
7. Egypt
8. Hawaii again
8 things I currently need or want
1. My new kitchen counters and back splash (installed this Wednesday!!!)
2. My cold to go away
3. Zac to return from Gainesville
4. GPS
5. a peaceful plane trip to Texas on Christmas
6. Zac and Adam to do well on their exams
7. Better Food storage
8. A house cleaner
8 People I tag to do this...
1. Nathaly
2. Kim
3. Tami
4. Lana
5. Shantel
6. Erika
7. Kristina
8. Stacia
and anyone who wants to do it!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment