Monday, December 8, 2008

Love at first talk

Here goes tag number 2! I can't resist any chance to write about my man.



How I Met Zac



1. Where did you meet? Zac moved into my ward at BYU in the inter semester. He gave a talk and I was immediately impressed. Afterwards I went up to him and thanked him for the talk and introduced myself.


2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? My roommates and I had just been talking about the new boys that had moved in for the new semester. We were discussing who we had dibs on. I hadn't met Zac but he gave his talk and I remember thinking...."forget all those other guys."

3. Do you remember what he was wearing? Church clothes, don't remember specifics. Although that night at ward prayer I remember he was wearing running pants and a green fisherman's hat...I became a little doubtful with the hat!

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? Kiwanis park....documented in the movie singles Ward

5. Where did you go for your first date? Our first date was to a Valentines dance on campus. I asked him to go with me, he said no......he changed his mind...yeah, awkward.


6. How long did you know this person before you were a couple? First date was Feb 16th and I'd say we were a couple probably 2 or 3 weeks later.


7. How did he ask you out? The first time he asked me out he waited until the last minute and stopped me in the alley of our apartment to ask on a group date. I actually already had a date(but I really wanted to go out with Zac and was so bummed.) He made me pay for it though because he took out several of my roommates after that!

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? December 17, 2002


9. Do you and this person have kids together? Our beautiful little Noah


10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? I'm sure I have sped while driving with him.


11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person. Right when he gave his talk.

12. Do you get along with his family? They are the greatest! We are super close, I am definitely blessed.


13. Do you trust this person? Absolutely


14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? I guess I'll keep him around, at least for an eternity.


15. What is the best gift he gave you? My scriptures with my name engraved except for the last name left blank and my engagement ring, They were my Christmas gift.

16. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? Sometimes he wants to always fix things when I am upset and I just need him to listen.


17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Raising good righteous teenagers and enjoying date nights without a sitter.

18. What causes the most arguments? We're not ones for arguing, not really sure.


19. How long have you been together? 7.5 years


20. Are you married? Happily!


21. Who do you tag? Anyone who loves their man and wants to brag.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey girl I need your adress. Email me at cosmochick15@hotmail.com I want to send you a christmas card!! Thanks