Our little boy has been sick lately. On Monday night he got about 4 hours of sleep and was up crying the rest of the time. It was so heart breaking. We took him into the doctor and he has a double ear infection and a really bad cold and cough. The crazy thing with him is whenever he has any infection he tends to run really high (103)fevers. I have to constantly keep medicine in him to keep it at 100. Poor little guy. He is actually still pretty active and in good spirits despite it all. However, I was unable to go to playgroup today at our favorite park so I thought I would post some pics of Noah at this park.
Sticking his face in the hole


A little see saw action

Crawling through the tunnel-takes some seriousness with the tongue out

This is actually the first time Noah has gone down a slide without us holding him or helping him from falling backwards. Think he liked it?


This one was actually out on lour back porch, he just settled down and looked so cute
No comments:
Post a Comment