They had rescue dogs there for kids to pat. Noah of course enjoyed this much to my dismay.
Zac won Noah a football in a basketball toss, Noah LOVED this ball.
Went to see Santa and that didn't go over so well. Noah cried and never even left Zac's arms. That was all on video so no pics for it.
Mostly we just walked around and Noah ate. He's really into feeding himself and wants adult size portions. The food was all free so we let him go at it.
candy cane
Hamburger
Popcorn
Apple
We participated in a few games but weren't skilled enough to win anything. All in all it was a great day to be outdoors and enjoying the season.






2 comments:
I think Noah and Lauren should get married...in 25 years. He's so cute I can't even stand it.
Very cute pictures. Noah looks like he enjoyes eating a little more these day's.
I think that tag is so cute. I think it is fun that I was around when you guys fell in love!!!
Post a Comment