he sure is one cute little man! love those curly locks! that is crazy about your fireside. i heard a lot of wards did that... i think i would definately go for david!! you guys are awesome!
So cute! Brooklyn does that with her yogurt too. Mealtime is a serious mess around here. Noah's hair is getting so long. I love it, but you can't see those beautiful eyes of his. Let me know if you want to fly here I will trim it for him!!! PLEASE CAN I?? I really want to meet him! And am sad we live so far away from each other!
4 comments:
he's getting so big! and his hair is beautiful!
You go, Noah!
he sure is one cute little man! love those curly locks! that is crazy about your fireside. i heard a lot of wards did that... i think i would definately go for david!! you guys are awesome!
So cute! Brooklyn does that with her yogurt too. Mealtime is a serious mess around here.
Noah's hair is getting so long. I love it, but you can't see those beautiful eyes of his. Let me know if you want to fly here I will trim it for him!!! PLEASE CAN I?? I really want to meet him! And am sad we live so far away from each other!
Post a Comment