Monday, January 18, 2010

The Latest Cuteness

We were playing with a soft nativity set and I told Noah that one piece was an angel. He thought I was saying Rachel (his little friend) so he then held up the cow and said Daniel (Rachel's brother) and the sheep and said John (Rachel's dad) and then held up Joseph and said Santa! (We're working on that!)




We were playing with Mr. Potato heads and laughing about the funny faces we were making. He then continued making a face and said "Mom, guess what?" I said "what?" He said " I love you." ....melt me to pieces! That was the first time he initiated that statement.






Usually on Sundays Zac gets Noah all dressed for church while I get ready in our bathroom. He loves to run in when he is all dressed and show of his outfit and I give wonderful compliments and ooh and aah over him. Last Sunday I asked him how I looked as we headed out to church and he responded that I looked "handsome."





When Noah and I are playing on the porch and he is done and ready to go inside he says "uh oh...it's raining." and that's our cue!



If he doesn't want to do something I ask him to do he says "I'm too tired" or "my belly hurts" or "no, not today." Can you tell what mom has been saying lately?



While playing cars. I said "Hi, I'm a blue car." Noah responded "I'm not a blue car, I'm a bishop!"

We have started letting Noah take some books....a lot of books as he insists, into his crib at bed time hoping it will help him transition soon to a big bed. This has resulted in him having to have the closet light on...all night long! Ugh, we just adapted him to a new habit. Oh well. It has also kept him up later in his crib because he is busy reading to his animals. I listened at his door the other night and I heard him jabbering away, turn the page, jabber, turn the page, say "the end" shut the book and say "good book" as he picked up the next one.

No comments: