Grateful: I am grateful for modern technology that alerted me that this post has been sitting in my draft file since July! Guess I should post it :)
Our little Noah is now two years old! He is totally amazing and such a blessing to our lives. I was always scared of the terrible twos but he is so fun right now! He is able to communicate so well and that has really hleped him be more content. Some of my favorite things he says include
"I'll be riiiiiight back."
"come on" as he waves you over
someone's crying..."he's sad" very high pitched
He lights up our lives every single day and we love him so much! Happy Birthday little man!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
yay! todd and i both wish noah a happy 2nd birthday!
that may be the shortest time between birthdays EVER!
Post a Comment