Zac and I never really got to do a nursery for Noah because we were so transient at that stage of our life. We have made up for it with this baby. Our sweet friend Elizabeth was living with us for a few months in our crazy cluttered storage room. This was to become the baby's rooms so she offered to paint it for us before she moved out. We jumped on her offer as we had a to do list of forever. She did an awesome job and the guy she was dating came over and measured and put up crown molding for us as well. Such a simple thing really dresses a room up!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Nursery
GRATEFUL: Lots of fellow Floridians are complaining about the cold weather but I feel very grateful because I have not forgotten how miserable the summer is! Keep the coolness coming!
Zac and I never really got to do a nursery for Noah because we were so transient at that stage of our life. We have made up for it with this baby. Our sweet friend Elizabeth was living with us for a few months in our crazy cluttered storage room. This was to become the baby's rooms so she offered to paint it for us before she moved out. We jumped on her offer as we had a to do list of forever. She did an awesome job and the guy she was dating came over and measured and put up crown molding for us as well. Such a simple thing really dresses a room up!
Zac and I never really got to do a nursery for Noah because we were so transient at that stage of our life. We have made up for it with this baby. Our sweet friend Elizabeth was living with us for a few months in our crazy cluttered storage room. This was to become the baby's rooms so she offered to paint it for us before she moved out. We jumped on her offer as we had a to do list of forever. She did an awesome job and the guy she was dating came over and measured and put up crown molding for us as well. Such a simple thing really dresses a room up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I love the nursery and I love her name! :) It looks great
So darling! I love the fan idea!
Fabulous! The room looks so great! How fun getting ready for this little girl. Y'all did a great job!
Adorable! So sweetly decorated and you are so stinkin' clever with the circle/fan idea! Thanks for sharing!
it looks great! we're both excited for your baby girl to come =)
Wow, that turned out fantastic. You are such a good decorator!
Chrissy
adorable
Post a Comment