My sweet sister Melissa and good friend Elizabeth hosted a baby shower for me last night. There were about 25 people there and I truly felt the love. Lets just say this baby will be well dressed for the first year of her life! There was some delicious food, good girls time and fun games. We played a cute advice game where everyone writes a what if statement, then someone else answers it and you read them all out of order. Pretty funny stuff and now I have advice as well! Thanks to everyone who hosted, came and played! Baby girl is on her way!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Baby shower
Grateful: Baby girl is healthy and happy and growing( Zac keeps praying that she be happy where she is....I have asked that he kindly leave that part out of his prayers)
My sweet sister Melissa and good friend Elizabeth hosted a baby shower for me last night. There were about 25 people there and I truly felt the love. Lets just say this baby will be well dressed for the first year of her life! There was some delicious food, good girls time and fun games. We played a cute advice game where everyone writes a what if statement, then someone else answers it and you read them all out of order. Pretty funny stuff and now I have advice as well! Thanks to everyone who hosted, came and played! Baby girl is on her way!
My sweet sister Melissa and good friend Elizabeth hosted a baby shower for me last night. There were about 25 people there and I truly felt the love. Lets just say this baby will be well dressed for the first year of her life! There was some delicious food, good girls time and fun games. We played a cute advice game where everyone writes a what if statement, then someone else answers it and you read them all out of order. Pretty funny stuff and now I have advice as well! Thanks to everyone who hosted, came and played! Baby girl is on her way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It was so much fun to celebrate with you last night. We can hardly wait to meet her!
Post a Comment