When I was in college I had a professor that counseled us to make every moment a teaching moment. I have thought a lot about that now that I am a mom. Zac and I have attempted to take every day occurrences and use them as opportunities to testify. Here are a few tidbits that help remind us some of it is sinking in.
To get to our house we always pass our Bishop's house. We frequently point out his house and explain to Noah who's home it is. He now points it out to us regularly. The other day I was talking to Zac on the phone and Noah wanted a turn so I handed it over and he said "is it bishop?"
We are also working on taking the sacrament properly. Noah thinks partaking of the bread means ALL the bread. Instead of taking his one small piece from the tray he takes a fistful. So for FHE last week we talked about the sacrament and practiced taking the bread. We used our crab pincher's and emphasized that we only take one piece of bread. We said this phrase many times and he seemed to catch on. A few days later we were looking at a children's book and there was a picture of Jesus and Noah said "Jesus...only one bread!"
These pictures are of the next story. Noah was building with blocks and excitedly showed his structure to me and exclaimed that it was a temple for mommy and daddy to go to.






No comments:
Post a Comment