Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Campers

Noah and Zac attended their first father and son camp out. I think it was loved by all involved. Noah was so excited leading up to it he exclaimed he couldn't watch a show because he would be late for camping. Upon arrival they were immediately attacked by mosquitos (gotta love Florida) but quickly applied their bug spray and all was well. Noah helped daddy with the tent set up and sleeping bags. He spent a lot of time running around with some of his best buds while Zac visited with fellow dads. He may have eaten a glow stick and he awoke having a night terror but none of this phased him. When I asked Noah his fvaorite part he said the marshmallows. As they were loading up their gear the next day Noah looked at Zac and said "Dad I just love camping!" He came home and promptly fell asleep. I am so glad they experienced so much fun together and am sure they are both looking forward to next years camp out.








1 comment:

Gramme said...

Future Eagle Scout!!! They look like they are both having fun!!!