When are you guys going to come visit? I need to see those cute kiddos!
We miss you guys. Clark and I just found a picture of us playing our last card game in England. And not too long ago I was cleaning out my bedside dresser and found the notebook where I kept record of all of our card games. I'm pretty sure I counted them up and the girls were the majority winners (but not by much). Good times! I miss that simple life we had.
3 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! SENDING GRAMMIE HUGS AND KISSES.....XOXOXOXOXO
When are you guys going to come visit? I need to see those cute kiddos!
We miss you guys. Clark and I just found a picture of us playing our last card game in England. And not too long ago I was cleaning out my bedside dresser and found the notebook where I kept record of all of our card games. I'm pretty sure I counted them up and the girls were the majority winners (but not by much). Good times! I miss that simple life we had.
i really do love her curls!! =)
Post a Comment