Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers day

I had a fabulous mothers day. I slept in until 8 and woke to eggs and toast and orange juice. I was give two beautiful bracelets with the kids birthstones on them and a corsage to wear to church. Church was nice (however the sacrament talks always seem to be on reverence the day our kids are most unruly.) After church we had dinner at my sister's house where the men grilled us some yummy burgers with fruit and chips.

How grateful I am to be a mom to my sweet children. I have made many mistakes and continue to learn many lessons but enjoy them so much! I am also so grateful for my mom and the sacrifices she makes for our family. I have a wonderful mother-in-law who raised a son that I adore. Life is so great!

Noah at first refused to be in the picture

He decided he would participate if his bike could be in it

There we go.....ah mother's day!

No comments: