We are gradually making our house a home. It has been a long process with ups and downs to it but we have enjoyed settling. Here is the most complete room. We still have to get one big family picture framed but then it is complete!We have become huge fans of the store World Market, our family room is an advertisement for them.

Gotta love microfiber with kids.


I LOVE my curtains so I had to capture them in all their glory.


This tv hutch has been 6 months of headache with poor customer service..but it is pretty! I am not too sure what to put on top(not into the fake plants and such.)Notice the fan...my hubby installed it all by himself!
5 comments:
Wow good job it looks beautiful. I lovve world market too. I have a lot of things from there. Great job on the fan Zack I need you around my house my husband isnt one to want to do things like that.
Lovin' it!! Great job Ness. It looks great and comfy! Some day I'll come visit and sit in that great chair!
I love it... I like your style! And a suggestion for the top of the entertainment center, those wood letters or blocks that say family and candid pictures of your family.
that is a pretty print (curtains). I always say every home is in a work in progress...the people inside too.
It takes so much time to make it your own
Hey guys!
love the pictures but miss you guys here...as usual! Glad you guys are happy. Go Team Noah!
Post a Comment