Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All Boy


I went to a vinyl lettering party and saw this as a sign for a kids room. Boy- Noun- Noise with dirt on it. This describes my little Noah perfectly. If we are outside he has to have a part of nature in his mouth at all times. If we are in an enclosed space he has to be screaming high pitched. Gotta love him!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am dying to find out more about vinyl lettering! My friend had some done for her walls, and also for some plaques, and it is awesome. Did you learn anything that you can share?

The Fox Family said...

Your little one is so dang cute! I just love his curly locks. You're right our boys do resemble each other. We did good, right? So good to see that you are doing so well. I love the pictures from your house too. You're quite the little homemaker!