Sunday, June 28, 2009
Disappointed
The other night Zac and I took his brother and friend out to dinner at our favorite BBQ place. My purse had my stash of snacks for Noah. Like many women it takes forever to dig through it and find what I am looking for so often I pull things out to make it easier. Towards the end of our meal I had to take Noah out as the other customers didn't seem to appreciate the high pitched screaming. I left everything there and went outside to wait for them to finish their meal and pay. That night I realized that when Zac had collected all things for my purse he accidentally left my file folder at the table. This folder contains all our gift cards and restaurant coupons etc. We called the store and they had it so Noah and I went the next day to pick it up. Sadly someone had taken two target gift cards and one Kohl's gift card. It really wasn't the money on them that I cared about I was just so disappointed that people feel that it is ok to steal. What is even sadder is that I totally expected them to be gone and it was the first thing I checked. I would have been more surprised if they had been there. How I wish the world was slightly different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment