Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Tell All- Real World

Real world vs. the blogging world (the daily chaos that your blog never reveals).

I find that I tend to record events in my blog and not so much the "meaningful" stuff. Many many of my days are just very routine and mundane and leave little to blog about, hence the delays of posts. I don't want to post the things that I see as my flaws and weaknesses too often because what's fun and uplifting about that! Sometimes I feel torn about being "real" in my journal about my anger, or dislike or resentment towards things. I think they are legit feelings that require some closure but I also want to strive to be more Christ like and blogging about these frustrations doesn't seem to head in that direction. I also don't want my posterity to read my blog and think all was always perfect and quaint with no complications so there's got to be a balance of reality. Another thought is that this is a public blog...nuff said. I guess among all my recorded events there are those things that go undocumented...like the fact that my house is often cluttered and disarrayed. Or that I seem to have a foot issue that causes stray hair to embed themselves in my skin. Or that sometimes I feel burnt out and bored with my 2 year old yet still yearn for more kids. Or that I am constantly comparing myself to others and wishing I had their attributes and traits yet do nothing to acquire them. So sure, there are those things that go unblogged but anything worth reading doesn't go unpublished. On that note, Noah now sings twinkle twinkle little star with me and it's the cutest....oh and he french kissed my moms dog.

1 comment:

Nathaly said...

Aww! I bet he's so cute singing that.