Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Shower time
Noah's new adventures take place while I shower these days. I always keep the bathroom and bedroom door open so I can see into the living room somewhat. Noah will play for a little while and then inevitably come and shut both doors so I can't see in. Three days in a row he pulled out different Tupperware and dumped them in the living room. One day was baking soda which he also attempted to eat and came in crying because it tasted yucky. Next came the dry pasta and the next day was the rice. So not fun to clean up. They are all now located far far away. The shelf that they used to be on in the pantry is now empty and this morning while showering he was crying for me so I jumped out and there he was half way dangling from the shelf and stuck. This was of course after he turned a bucket upside down and stood on it to reach a vase that he then broke....ahhh. What's funny about this is we will be playing and he'll tell me to go take a shower! Must want to go make some trouble! He is one funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment