Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Boy Bed

While I was at my baby shower Noah and Zac helped Noah put together his big boy bed. He calls it his dinosaur bed because we got him the sheets. He was super excited to be using tools and helping daddy and kept saying "I'm just so happy." Pretty cute. We chose this night thinking it would be a long night of putting him back in bed but he went right down. Nap time today went great too! Miracles do happen.....now hopefully it sticks after the luster of a new bed wears off. We haven't put his decor up so there is still some work to be done. He looked like such a big boy when I came home and saw him all sprawled out. He doesn't use the blanket or the pillow and still has 15 stuffed animals pile around and books stacked up. In the morning he still calls me to come and get him even though he can climb down. The best part is he is actually sleeping in later and napping longer! Go figure!
















No comments: