Ellie's first Sunday to church...we went all out pink for her!
Here's Ellie's stats
2 days after returning from the hospital vs. 1 month
Weight 6.11 (25%) 8.15 (50%)
Head 25% 50%
Length 19.25 (50%) 21.5 (75%)
Length 19.25 (50%) 21.5 (75%)
Footnotes: Hospital had her at 20 inches long but they didn't measure too accurately. Also, she would have been over 9 lbs if she hadn't released everything in her bladder and bowel while I was removing her diaper! I can't believe she is a month old already! It is really difficult yet also flying by. She is such a great sleeper and we have been blessed by that! (Although we feel we earned it with how terrible a sleeper Noah was.) Since day one she has always slept at least a four hour stretch at night. Most nights she is down between 10-11 and wakes once between 2:30-4 and then down until about 6:15. She is also still sleeping lots and lots during the day which is nice to be able to still do things (like 4 loads of laundry today)
Funny story. One night Ellie didn't want to go down so Zac was pacing and bouncing her under his hands. In the wee hours of the night he was kneeling next to me with his hands under my side...bouncing me. I kept telling him to stop and out his head on the pillow. He of course has no recollection of the event and it's not so funny in the moment when you are already sleep deprived but now it's funny. So ladies, if your husband isn't bouncing you in bed to sleep he needs more baby duty!






2 comments:
She is changing every day...I can't believe it. Give my little Mr. Noah a hug and hug for my little girl in pink. How wonderful they are!!! ..and Mommy and Daddy of course. I love you all. Thanks for the pictures!
I can't believe she is one month already! That story about Zac made me laugh--what a great husband to not only rock Ellie to sleep but you, too!
Post a Comment