Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Conference
This post is all straight up about being grateful. General conference was amazing this weekend. It was so nice to be home celebrating Easter with good friends and family. Amongst the chaos of kids and toys I was even able to listen to some of conference. We are so blessed to have a living prophet today to guide and direct us. There were many messages shared by our leaders that I needed to hear. It's as if they knew there was a young struggling mom out there that needed some uplifting encouragement on parenting. It is so great to hear some validation given to our roles as parents that often society overlooks or belittles. I am fortunate to stay home with my beautiful children and hope I more fully treasure these precious moments with them. I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment