Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends at last?

It appears we have a rounded the new sibling adjustment curve....so we hope. Noah has been very sweet and endearing with Ellie lately. He comments often on how much he loves her and tries to make her smile. He asks to hold her a lot and I guess he got use to us always saying "let's take your picture." because now every time he is holding her he asks for us to take his picture. The other day I was turning on Diego for him to watch while Ellie was in her swing. He walked over to her and said "sorry Ellie, I can't play with you." He then went and got his magnadoodle for her to use....you know in case she got bored.


Once in the middle of a TV show he heard Ellie go #2 and he jumped up and ran to her room and got her a diaper...this kid doesn't miss parts of his show for anything so it must be true love.


He also always tried to give Ellie his special blanket....very sweet, yet kinda germy:) Glad they are becoming friends!


No comments: