Thursday, April 29, 2010
Bad parenting 101
So I was with the kids at home for like an hour on Saturday and both of them had near very serious injuries. First, I changed Ellie's diaper on our ottoman and left her in the center of it while I washed my hands in the kitchen. Noah ran over looked at me, smiled and slid her all the way off onto the floor. I was so upset and that made him upset and Ellie was already upset so here we all were a crying mess. Then Noah dumped the entire contents of my purse, pulled out about 6 pennies and shoved them into his mouth. I told him to take them out and tried to grab him and he ran. I decided to not chase him to prevent choking. My next tactic was to ignore him. He then tried to talk to me while I was ignoring him and started choking on a coin! I freaked out and ran over and he spit them all out. Still not sure if he swallowed one give us a few diaper changes. Anyways, at this point I was an emotional wreck and felt that I had no idea how to care for and protect my children. Not the highlight of my weekend! I need about six more hands and ten more pairs of eyes for just 2 children..........we may stay a family of four forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment