I am so blessed to be surrounded by good people. We received some really sad and frustrating news with our fertility treatments and my sweet friend Michele brought me this beautiful bouquet of flowers. I have another friend who brought me a chocolate milkshake when I was feeling very sad about my dad going to an assisted living facility. On that horrible day when my feelings were so hurt at church by a dumb comment someone made, a friend brought my family homemade cupcakes. Another friend has sent me cards in the mail thanking me for small things I have done. People like this inspire me to be a better person and reach out to others. I am so grateful for their examples and friendships.Thank you sweet friends! 
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You have great friends because you are a great friend! End of story!
Post a Comment