Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the latest

Blogger is not letting me rotate my pictures again so until I can figure it out words it is...again.  So I went to a talk therapist and it was just an ok experience.  I was having a hard time expressing my thoughts and feelings and feel like I just came out sounding like a religious zealot, hoovering parent and control freak.  It is not that I care what she thinks but it made the "talk" go in a direction that was not very helpful.  I will go one more time and hope for a better experience but then may move on.  The problem is that yes, I have lots of emotional struggles right now with some very real fears, anxiety, stress, and worry but I feel like I can work through those.  It is the debilitating anxiety I had when we signed for the house that I have to learn to control.  Since I am not experiencing it to nearly the same extent as before it is harder to "figure out." I just seriously feel like that 2 week long panic attack took something from me and my family and left me in a little crumbled mess to figure out. I am working on it but still have daily struggles.  I am simply in a very new phase of life after being home with little ones for 5 years....and this will be my next stage for at least  the next 19 years with kids attending school !  How crazy is that....I sure better get comfortable with it What I do recognize is a desire to draw closer to the Savior and learn more from Him.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hang in there! Thinking of you. You both are amazing people and great parents. :)

P.S. I don't think you can rotate pictures in the new blogger. Do you use Picasa? It is free and I use it all the time for my pics. You can rotate pics in there and then export to the folder of your choice in the size file you'd like. It also has some fun editing tools. You can also post right to your blog from picasa by going to "Create" and then selecting "Publish to Blogger." Make sure to copy the text of your blog before hitting publish in picasa...i've lost it all when a publish had an error. Hope that helps.