Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kindergarten!

Noah is in Kindergarten! Not gonna lie, I am not handling it very well. I am excited for him and know he will do well but it is just one more thing I am having to adjust to in addition to all my other emotional things right now.....more about that later......here is to our big 5 year old boy! He is in a double kindergarten classroom. It has two teachers Ms. King and Mrs. McKee.  They seem really great and I hope it is a good program to allow for more small group activities..it is a lot of kids though.  The other night Noah was crying at bedtime saying he didn't want to go to school.  I asked why and he said it was too many kids and it got too loud and gave him a headache.  He has always loved school and it made me so sad to hear him.  He was fine come morning time so I think he just got tired of hearing us say he had to go to bed for school tomorrow.  Ellie has cried every day we drop him off.  We went and ate lunch with him the first two days and she cried when we left him there too.  You wouldn't think they missed each other with the way they acted when he got home though!
 He was really excited for his first day, he just didn't want his picture taken.


 unloading his stuff
 Finding his seat
 drawing a picture...super cute.

 Ellie and I tried to keep busy making some wheat pancake mix
 painting Noah this picture



No comments: