Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




Many may make such a face at the mention of this holiday. Zac and I don't do much to celebrate because we feel the love every day! So, for today I thought I'd post some of the things that I love..gotta get specific so bare with me! Here are 14 for February 14th!

1. I love to hear Noah giggle while I blow bubbles on his belly.
2. I love when I come into the kitchen and Zac has done all the dishes (this happens very often).
3. I love finding something I need or want for a rock bottom price, honestly I get an adrenaline rush!
4. I love trying new recipes.
5. I love that Zac does a different dance down the hallway every morning on his way to work so Noah and I can have a fun farewell.
6. I love Sunday family dinners.
7. I love that Zac loves to Vacuum
8. I love the feeling of peace I get when in the temple.
9. I love it when Noah reaches out for me to hold him.
10. I love Target...plain and simple.
11. I love playing games with good friends.
12. I love making a nest on our floor of pillows and blankets for Zac and I to watch a movie in.
13. I love it when Zac gets up with Noah and lets me sleep in.
14. I love eating out on an expense account.

There you have it! I hope today and every day I can be grateful for the many things that I love. Happy Valentine's day!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Amanda let me know you wanted to join our Tuesday Tell All Group. I added you to the TTA blog (tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com.

I guess great minds think alike. This post of yours is exactly what I chose for next week's TTA.

From now on I'll email you out new topics on Fridays that will be posted the next Tuesday. Welcome, we're glad to have you!

Kimberly said...

I love Target too! It's my favorite store.

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing the love.

I wish I could have seen Zac's dances. I think I would have gotten a good laugh out of that.

So did you make it home okay? We miss you. I'm going through card withdrawals already.

How are you? Keep posting, I want details!