Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleeping on the Job


As many of you know my sweet son came into our family with very poor sleep habits. He is finally doing somewhat better and sleeps from about 7:30pm until 3:30ish and then wakes a few times until 6-7 when he arises for the day. His naps are 2 sometimes 3 40 minute naps each day. I don't know how he functions but manages. One morning Noah had been awake for about 1.5 hours, changed, fed, and happy. I put him in his jumper and after about 2 minutes it was very quiet. I looked over and the above picture is what I saw! He had this same routine for several days! I guess he can catch up when needed! What a cutie!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so adorable! It's so funny how they can sleep just about anywhere. You gotta love those little ones! Love you guys!

Brittany said...

Funny, Paige is kind of the same way...she doesn't sleep very much in the day. I dream of a night sleep from 7:00pm to 3:00am (no pun intended)! I guess she'll turn out ok, though. Your little boy is so cute, love this picture!

Amanda said...

That is so darn cute! I'm glad you got a picture of that.

I love the Trigon commercials on the side. Nice touch!