Monday, February 25, 2008

Tuesday Tell All- I've Never

So I have started a new group called Tuesday Tell All. Each Friday we are given a subject to ponder and post on Tuesday. This week the topic is I've never.....I generated a list so maybe you'll learn a little something new!

I've Never.....

1. Had a cavity
2. Bought a house (but will as of this week:)
3. Lit a candle with a match (have to use the long plastic stick lighter)
4. Slept a consecutive 8 hours since Noah was born
5. Had a surprise birthday party
6. Been able to do a back dive
7. Paid full price for a pair of shoes
8. Baked a cake from scratch
9. Broken a bone
10. Learned to whistle (OK, I can do one long note but no songs)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all fun things to know about you! Some of them are shocking!!! Also... I don't know how to vote on your poll, but I think that you should come to Southern Utah!! You can totally stay with us if you come!! It would be fun to see you guys!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations on buying your new home. We just bought our first home in August and absolutely love it. Good Luck!

Desiree said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting (not the one long note, but the house)!

Brittany said...

By the way, New Mexico wasn't an option on your poll. I'd vote for that if it were in the pot( :

Hope you'll put some pics on the blog of your new home...soon to be new home. Interesting things to know about you...you're just so full of depth, Vanessa. I love it.