Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wonka has nothing on Cadbury



Today we had a fun day exploring Cadbury World. Yes, that is right, the cadbury eggs that are either adored or despised by Americans are only one small peice of the world of Cadbury.






We traveled two hours with our good friends the Pews all for the love of chocolate. We had a great time learning the ins and outs of this well loved English chocolate. The best part....all the free chocolate that is given out!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun trip. I'm finding myself wishing it were Easter. I must be one of those people who love the Cadbury eggs. Love you guys!

Kimberly said...

Oh, I am so very jealous! We have Cadbury in Canada as well, and I miss miss miss some of the delicious things they produce now that I'm not there. I'm not a fan of the Cadbury eggs, but bring on the Caramilk bars! And so many others as well. Mmm.

Kudos on teaching Noah that chocolate is an important part of life. Everyone needs to learn that lesson while they're young. :-) Aerie has been learning "chocolate" quite well.

Amanda said...

Perfect blog. We had so much fun with you guys. When we got home from your house last night and had put the kids to bed, we got out the chocolate and skyped with my mom. We told her all about the Cadbury World. She saw us eating all that chocolate and told us at the rate we're going we're going to need to go back to get her some. We bought a box of those fingers, the long skinny chocolate covered biscuits. They are yummmmm, and they're almost gone. I'm hoping they have quite the selection at Tesco. We might have to have you check ASDA for us.

Anyway, loved your post. So much fun!

Erika said...

I would be in heaven there. I love Cadbury chocolate! That looks like it was a lot of fun.