Wednesday, February 6, 2008

London Temple


When Zac and I got married we decided a fun goal would be to do work in about half of the then existing temples. That put the grand total at 60 temples for us to work towards. As we have planned vacations and trips we have completely altered our routes to help us hit the most temples along the way. We have currently done work in 18 temples and love going whenever we can. Since the birth of Noah it has been difficult to get to the temple. Our good friends out here (the Pews) kindly offered to watch Noah while we attended the London temple. It was the first time we were away from him while he was awake and it was hard to leave him. However, being in the temple was as spiritual and uplifiting as ever and it was so great to be there with my eternal companion. I had a few minutes in the celestial room totally alone with no workers or patrons and it was beautiful. I felt so overwhelmed with the many many blessings in my life. I have an amazing son that took so much to bring into our family. I have had great opportunities to explore the different parts of the world with my husband. We are soon returning home to family where we will purchase our first house! Zac has a good job with potential for progression. We are surrounded by good friends and family.....we truely are so blessed! Thank you thank you Pew family for making our visit to the temple possible!

6 comments:

loven it! said...

hi there!! great to hear from you guys! brodrick's are some of my favorite people!!! can i just say i am jealous you are in london! what a fun experience!! and we would love to visit disney sometime. i'm going to check out your blog now!! and congrats on little noah! what a lucky little guy. leigh

Sarah said...

What a great goal to try to do temple work in as many temples as possible. And if anyone can do it...it is you, the worlds biggest travelers! :-) Thanks for sharing your sweet experience in the temple. It helped remind me to be more grateful for my many blessings too. Love you guys!

Amanda said...

It was our pleasure!!

Kimberly said...

See you in a week! Or maybe a bit later, after you get over the jet lag. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Zach and Venessa, I was surprised to find your blog among the friends links we have on our blog. It's good to catch up and see Noah. Tell your family hello for me Zach.

jeff

Lillian J. White said...

You two are so great! I am
missing you like crazy...tell me when you're coming to visit....this summer? I'll bet you are sick of traveling though. Make sure you send me your new
address! LOVES!