Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Zac!





My sweet husband has turned a whopping 29! Zac is such an amazing husband and father. He loves to spend time with us as a family. He is so patient with me and my sometimes stressful moments. Never did I know that I would be blessed with such an eternal companion. I look forward to continuing to build our future together. Happy Birthday babe! You da best!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Happy Birthday, Zac! I've been blog-stalking y'all for some time, but I finally decided to come clean -- to tell you (1) Noah is gorgeous (I know that isn't a very manly compliment but I cannot think of a better description -- he just is); (2) you're great; and 3) you've got a great wife. I love y'all! Happy Birthday.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Tami said...

Happy B-day Zac! I miss hanging out with you guy's back in the good old day's. (Well maybe not so good. ha ha) I am willing to bet all of us are much happier these day's! Anyways I hope you had a happy day!