Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Cabin Fever
I love a good rainstorm but two straight days of it has gotten pretty old. We attempted to venture out today to my parent's house but were blocked in by two lakes that had submerged into one across the road. We have also discovered that our home is not "tight like unto a dish". Evidently there is some water leakage up under the flooring in our bedroom. We have wood floors so this does not bode well. There is plenty of painting we could do but with a very active one year old that just isn't going to happen. Noah is just as stir crazy as us making us a jolly bunch to be around. You'd think napping would be great in a downpour, not our Noah! Anyways, clearly I am just looking for something to do....will it ever end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I am sorry. I hope it starts clearing up soon for you. That family picture of you guy's is really really good! YOu all look so great, and I really like your hair.
I've totally been thinking about you guys with all this news about Fay. So you guys are getting a ton of rain, is there flooding in your area? I hope guys are ok, good luck with the being stuck inside. I think some of that storm is coming our way these next couple of days.
How are you guys holding up now? I wish I could say I know what you're going through, but I can't. It's days like those that force you to get creative with how to entertain the kids. If you can do that for two days, you can do anything.
Post a Comment