Sunday, August 10, 2008
First Haircut
The time came for us to finally cut Noah's hair. I really didn't want to except for the fact that it was poking him in his eyeballs all the time. That can't be too comfortable. We took him to a kids hair cut place called Snip Its. It's a cute shop where they charge outrageous amounts of money to give a one year old a five minute haircut but I was too nervous to do it myself. The goal was to trim it up but not make it look like bangs. She actually made it look like bangs...ugh. Oh well, they have all kinds of kids stuff to entertain. At the end of the cut the child puts a plastic card in a machine and gets a prize. He got a certificate of first haircut and little red mesh bag to hold some of his locks. He did a great job of sitting still, I think it was a little more traumatic for me! Of course, two days later in the store a woman kept commenting on Noah being a good little girl, so the haircut did not help clarify his gender! Poor kid can't catch a break!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It looks so dang cute. I think she did a great job!! I am glad you didnt cut to much off. I lovve those curls!
What a little man! He looks very cute with his hair cut.
He looks so stinkin' cute! It looks like you took him to a fun place for his first hair cut.
I'm going to start taking Stew to one of those places! Noah looks, like always, a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment