lol!! Thats awesome!
Precious! By the way, we love that book!
So my question is, how long did he end up sleeping? Did the pancake help him sleep longer?
BTW-I haven't looked at your actual blog in awhile because I've been reading your posts on my google reader, but I LOVE your background. It's darling.
HeHe! That looks so yummy, and so fun to clean up!
That's the cutest little pancake-eatin' piggy I've ever seen!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol!! Thats awesome!
Precious! By the way, we love that book!
So my question is, how long did he end up sleeping? Did the pancake help him sleep longer?
BTW-I haven't looked at your actual blog in awhile because I've been reading your posts on my google reader, but I LOVE your background. It's darling.
HeHe! That looks so yummy, and so fun to clean up!
That's the cutest little pancake-eatin' piggy I've ever seen!
Post a Comment