On two separate occasions I have found Noah in a heap of trouble! First he pulled all the trash bags out of their box and sat amongst them. The second time I discovered him with about 60 baby wipes strewn all around him. On both occasions the mission was incomplete until he had the item in his mouth!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Noah's M.O.
On two separate occasions I have found Noah in a heap of trouble! First he pulled all the trash bags out of their box and sat amongst them. The second time I discovered him with about 60 baby wipes strewn all around him. On both occasions the mission was incomplete until he had the item in his mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He must be a boy! And a cute one at that!
So funny! I love that you see those commercial that look JUST like your pictures! He sounds like such a character.
Post a Comment