Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beach


Zac and I finally took Noah to the beach for the first time! I know it's ridiculous that we live fifteen minutes away and have not taken him yet!




When we got there Noah stood with Zac just taking it all in.

After a few bites of sand and seashell he realized that wasn't too yummy.




Next thing we knew Noah was doing a full on charging crawl into the waves. He would have gladly dove head first if we let him. He also sat with Zac and helped him dig a big hole...how cute is that! Driving home we noticed he was licking all the salt off of his hands, arms, and lips. He won't eat meat but he loves him some salt! So, the beach was a great success and I am sure we'll be visiting regularly. Hopefully he won't be cutting class in the future to be a surfing bum!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Would you believe that our children have never been to the ocean? I've taken them to a lake, which they loved, but never the ocean.

Noah did really well in the water. I know a lot of kids get scared as soon as the waves come close to them. Good job, Noah!

Tami said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! I am in love with the beach and especially beach pictures.

Brittany said...

Fun! You need to frame one of those pictures...too cute.